Skills and Competencies
This page attempts to be a comprehensive list of the skills and competencies I possess.
I feel my skills are very good in the following languages:
- Objective C
- C++ (including C++17)
I have lesser experience in the following:
- C# (can read it and write it, but don't know the libraries too well)
I have experience with the following markup languages that sometimes think they are programming languages:
- CSS (SCSS)
I am interested in learning the following:
- Anything else that seems interesting
Version Control Systems
I have experience using the following version control systems
I have experience developing with the following C or C++ libraries:
- Apache HTTP Server (C module development)
- Apache Portable Runtime (APR)
- Google Test
- Protocol Buffers(My favorite serialization format)
- 0MQ (I love this library)
*NIX Shell Skills
- General terminal competency. I love terminals!
- SSH (including tunnels, which are awesome)
- Compiling packages (LLVM, GCC, autoconf, automake, CMake)
Lots more to come because I know lots more.
About the author
Valerii works on Office 365 and is trying to help Microsoft building future-proof products that powers the needs of the industry to make customers productive and happy. He has more than 10 years of experience in building user interfaces and user experience for various companies ranging from small startups to multi-national companies.